ABOUT COZZI关于 COZZI

Our Chinese name “娘家” means “mum's family home”.我们的中文名,叫「娘家」。

Because that is where mums feel most at home, especially after giving birth. We want every mummy at Cozzi to feel like they're back in their cosy family home.因为那里是妈妈们最放松自在的地方,尤其是刚生产之后。我们希望每位入住 Cozzi 的妈妈,都像回到娘家一样,被温柔以待。

By parents, for parents — since 2017.由父母为父母而设 - 始于 2017。

We have been in postpartum care since 2017 and have served hundreds of families, from whom we have gained a lot of love and support.我们自 2017 年投身产后护理,服务了数以百计的家庭,也收获了满满的信任与支持。

At every Cozzi home, we uphold the same belief: caring for the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of both mummy and baby — through professional care, support and knowledge.在每一间 Cozzi 分馆,我们坚持同一个信念:透过专业照护、陪伴与知识分享,守护妈妈与宝宝的身、心、情绪健康。

  • Modern science × traditional confinement wisdom现代科学 × 传统坐月智慧
  • Professional nurses, midwives & TCM practitioner support专业护士、助产士与中医师支持
  • Muji-inspired, homey environmentsMuji 式温馨居家环境
  • Continuously upgraded amenities & services设施与服务持续升级
Cozzi

Take a guided, informative tour with our experienced caregivers.让我们经验丰富的护理团队,带您实地参观了解。

See our homes, taste our meals, and meet the team who will care for you and your baby.亲眼看看我们的环境、了解我们的月子膳食,认识将照顾您和宝宝的团队。